The page lays down the Reservation and Cancellation Policy followed by The Hotel Mayur.
- The standard check-in time is 12:00 PM and the standard check-out time is 10:00 AM. Early or late check-out is strictly subject to availability and may be chargeable by the hotel. Any early check-in or late check-out request must be directed and reconfirmed with the hotel directly.
- If our Check-In/Out timing does not suit your holiday program, kindly inform us. Necessary room allotments can be arranged on prior information, subject to availability, and may be chargeable by us directly.
- Cancellation or Alteration in bookings is entertained. But prior information is required at least a week before your Check-In date. Kindly also refer to our Reservation/Cancellation or Amendment Policy.
- Please carry a valid government-issued photo identity and address proof with you for the Check-In Procedure. A PAN Card is not accepted as a valid Identity Card.
- The Credit/Debit Card Holder should be one of the travellers if you have booked with us using any of the latter.
- We reserve the right to cancel or modify reservations where it appears that a customer has engaged in fraudulent or inappropriate activity or under other circumstances where it appears that the reservation contains or resulted from a mistake or error.
- We may charge compulsory gala dinner supplements on Christmas / New Year’s events or other festive periods. They need to be cleared separately.
- Breakfast timings are 7:30 – 10:30 am henceforth all requests will be chargeable.
- In case of a no-show or after scheduled check-in: No refund.
- If the Booking is cancelled 72 hours prior to the check-in: Full refund.
- If the booking is cancelled 72 hours prior to the check-in: One-night charge.
- Any refund will take at least 15 days to process.
Note: Above are the cancellation rules but we will put our best possible efforts to waive/minimize the cancellation charges.